TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copper Prints Ltd, a company registered in the UK with company number 09942821, registered offices located at The Old Fire Station, School Lane, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6HZ, and its Website copperprints.co.uk and any other Websites owned by Copper Prints Ltd (collectively the "Website") provides service to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by us on a regular basis and without notice. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between Copper Prints Ltd and you governing your use of the Website. By using and/or visiting the Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. This link can also be found on the Copper Prints Website homepage for review. You are only authorised to use the Website if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website or any of Copper Prints Ltd associated properties.
"Art Submissions" mean user generated artwork submitted and displayed on the Copper Prints Ltd Website for sale
"Seller", "we", "us" or "Copper Prints" means Copper Prints Ltd, registered in England, No: 09942821 at registered office is at The Old Fire Station, School Lane, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6HZ
"Buyer" means the person who's name is printed on the Order
"Contract" means the Order and Order confirmation (incorporating any Special Conditions)
"Defective" means containing a fault or defect
"Goods" means the goods or services which Copper Prints Ltd is to sell in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
"Order" means the Buyer's Order for goods or services
"Price" means the price together with postage and packing in force at the date and time of the Order
"Receipt" means the date when the Order has been delivered to the buyer
"Special Conditions" any conditions in relation to Orders set out and designated as such in the Order Confirmation
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Website, including users who contribute information, data, software, audio, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, chat, messages, files, ideas, text, submitted Art by artists and any other materials (collectively the "Content") or services to the Website. The Website may contain links to third party Websites that are not owned or controlled by Copper Prints. Copper Prints has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Websites. By using the Website, you specifically release Copper Prints from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party Website.
SALES OF GOODS
Copper Prints offers Goods for sale via the Copper Prints Website. These Terms and Conditions and any Special Conditions will govern the contract between the Buyer and Seller, alongside any Terms and Conditions applicable under any purchase Order, confirmation of Order or other document. The Seller's employees are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods unless confirmed by the Seller in writing. In entering into any contract and in accepting delivery, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on representations concerning the goods which are not confirmed in this way.
ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- All Goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the Sellers acceptance of the Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any Order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No Order shall be deemed accepted by the Seller until it is confirmed unconditionally by the Seller in the Order confirmation.
- The Seller has a policy of continuous product development with the Artists we work with and reserves the right to amend the specifications of any of the Goods without prior notice. Additionally, given the bespoke, hand crafted nature of many of the Goods sold by Copper Prints, the exact size of Goods may alter slightly from piece to piece and from the official Goods dimensions listed on the Copper Prints Website.
- The Seller endeavours to display and describe as accurately as possible the printed colours of the Goods which appear on its Website, but cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colours of Goods supplied will exactly match those displayed on the Buyer's monitor or home printing device.
PRICE, PAYMENT AND CURRENCIES
- All prices are inclusive of VAT based on UK VAT rate of 20%. The Buyer shall be responsible for any other taxes applicable in the territory to which the Goods are sent.
- Payment must be made by credit card, debit card or Paypal at the time of placing an Order which is accepted by the Seller. Payment in full will be taken at this time and the Contract will be in force.
- The Seller is based in the UK and accepts GBP sterling payments. The Seller may offer multi-currency enabled transactions, which means the Buyer can select the currency of their choice when at check-out.
- The Buyer undertakes that all details provided to the Seller for the purpose of the Order and its delivery will be correct and that the chosen method of payment is the property of the Seller and that sufficient funds or credit facilities are available to cover the full cost of the Goods Ordered. The Seller reserves the right to obtain validation of the Sellers credit card or debit card details before accepting the Buyers Order.
- Any discounts or promotions are offered subject to availability and may be terminated or amended at any time by Copper Prints. The Seller reserves the right to reject any Order based on erroneous pricing, discounts, or promotions.
- The place for delivery of the Goods will be as shown on the Order and the normal method of delivery (unless specifically agreed otherwise) shall be next day courier at the discretion of Copper Prints.
- The Seller will endeavour to process and ship the purchase Order within 24 hours of Order Confirmation. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are indicative only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence of the Contract and the Seller will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- The Buyer must inspect the Goods on delivery and, in the case where Goods have been delivered by courier, sign the required proof of delivery document or collection acceptance document if required. A signature on that document will constitute conclusive evidence against the Buyer of receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on that document free from any apparent defect or damage. If the Goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the Buyer.
- If the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall be under no obligation to refund the Price.
- Purchased Goods may not be returned to the Seller except as provided in Condition 11 below.
RISK OF DAMAGE AND TRANSFER OF GOODS
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the agreed address.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, property in the Goods will not pass from the Seller until the Seller has received full payment of the Price and all other sums which are due, owing or payable by the Buyer to the Seller.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Returns and exchanges are governed by the Special Conditions of the Agreement in addition to the relevant conditions of this clause that follow
- The buyer shall have the right to return a purchase within seven days of Receipt for an exchange or refund at his/her preference if the item is Defective or for any other reason provided they do the following: (i) Email email@example.com:within seven days of Receipt stating: (a) Your Order Number (b) Artwork title (c) Reason for return and (d) Request for exchange or refund (ii) Return the Goods to Copper Prints in the condition it arrived in, via the instructions that Copper Prints sends following your email. (iii) All Goods must be returned in their original packaging (which the Buyer should retain for the purpose) and must be in an unused condition.
- Copper Prints will not be held liable for any damage to any Goods caused any time after Receipt of the Order. Copper Prints will not be able to accept any returns of Goods that have been damaged after Receipt.
- Copper Prints will process and refund/exchange all returns within 30 days of receiving returned Goods from the Buyer in the post or via our chosen common carrier. For Orders outside of the UK and EU, Copper Prints may offer only a partial refund subject to shipping (both outbound and return) and handling costs.
- Buyers may request to cancel an Order within 24 hours of placing the Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Copper Prints will, at our discretion (pending shipping and whether the Order has already been processed) either elect to refund the Buyer immediately, or inform the Buyer to follow the normal returns policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Content on the Website, excluding any Art Submissions, created by Copper Prints, the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Copper Prints, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United Kingdom and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Copper Prints or as expressly provided herein. Copper Prints reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Art Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to download or print a copy of any Art Submissions for personal or commercial use. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
Copper Prints requires our users who submit Art Submissions to respect and honour all copyright laws. In your use of and interactions with the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any Content, including any Art Submissions, that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. Copper Prints reserves the right to remove any Content and/or Art Submissions if we believe it may infringe the copyright rights of others.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
Copper Prints reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Copper Prints shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Copper Prints, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Copper Prints, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. Copper Prints makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Websites content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access and use of the Website, (III) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website. Copper Prints does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any hyperlinked Website or other promotion, and Copper Prints will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Copper Prints or through or from the service or the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall Copper Prints, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Copper Prints, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access and use of the Website, (III) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, (IV) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to our through our Website by any third party, and /or (VI) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
With regards to Goods purchased by the Buyer, the liability of Copper Prints, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers with respect to any and all claims arising out of the performance or non-performance of the Seller's obligations in connection with the use of the information provided under the Contract or Order, or the rendition of services hereunder, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the net purchase price (excluding taxes and freight) for such products or services. In no event shall the liability include damages for loss of profits or revenue; increased cost of purchasing or providing materials, supplies or services; cost of replacement capital; claims of purchaser' s customers; inventory or use charges; or incidental or consequential damages of any nature.
The Website is controlled and offered by Copper Prints from its facilities in the United Kingdom. Copper Prints makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Copper Prints, and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Copper Prints, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that any of your Content or Art caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned, transferred, delegated, and sublicensed by you, but may be assigned, transferred, delegated, and sublicensed by Copper Prints without restriction.
The Website is All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Copper Prints.
All of the Copper Prints and Website trademarks are owned by Copper Prints and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Copper Prints.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Copper Prints failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Copper Prints reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, which shall take effect upon posting to the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.